Online Tax / Utility Payments
The Township of Moorestown is pleased to announce the addition of online tax and utility payments. You will now have the option of paying your tax or utility bills online using a credit card or checking account via our secure, encrypted website.
Instructions for Making a Payment
Once you have navigated to the web page, take the following steps to make your payment:
- Find your account by searching for the last name of the home owner, the property address, the block/lot number, or the tax or utility account number.
- Once you have located your record, verify the amount due and select the “Make a Payment” button.
- Follow the payment wizard to enter your e-check or credit card data.
Please Note: The payment system can only process one payment at a time. Another payment cannot be made on the payment system until the previous payment is processed.
Online Payment Forms
At this time, e-check and credit card payments are only accepted online and cannot be made in person at the Township office.
Fees for Online Payments
There are fees associated with paying your bill online.
- If you pay by ACH (electronic bank transfer) or e-check, there is a $1.05 convenience fee.
- The fee for all debit card and credit card payments will be approximately 2.95% of your total bill; meaning that if you use any other brand of debit card other than Visa, or any brand of credit card, including a Visa credit card, you will be charged 2.95% of your total bill.
These fees are assessed, collected and retained by the 3rd party electronic transaction provider for the convenience of providing online payment services. These fees are not a revenue source for the Township.
Confidentiality & SecurityThe Township of Moorestown takes its responsibility to ensure the confidentiality and integrity of your data seriously; therefore we have taken great steps to ensure that our website and payment system meets all Peripheral Component Interconnect (PCI) compliance standards and is encrypted using SSL and RSA 2048 bit encryption.
For more information, please visit our Tax Collection Department's home page