Online Tax / Utility Payments
The Township of Moorestown is pleased to announce the addition of online tax and utility payments. You will now have the option of paying your tax or utility bills online using a credit card or checking account via our secure, encrypted website.
Instructions for Making a Payment
Once you have navigated to the web page, take the following steps to make your payment:
- Find your account by searching for the last name of the home owner, the property address, the block/lot number, or the tax or utility account number.
- Once you have located your record, verify the amount due and select the “Make a Payment” button.
- Follow the payment wizard to enter your e-check or credit card data.
At this time, e-check and credit card payments are only accepted online and cannot be made in person at the Township office.
Fees for Online Payments
There are fees associated with paying your bill online.
- If you pay by ACH (electronic bank transfer) or e-check, there is a $1.05 convenience fee.
- If you pay your taxes by Visa debit card, there is a $3.95 convenience fee.
- The fee for all other debit card and credit card payments will be approximately 2.95% of your total bill; meaning that if you use any other brand of debit card other than Visa, or any brand of credit card, including a Visa credit card, you will be charged 2.95% of your total bill.
We are also pleased to announce a new electronic billing option. You may now receive your water/sewer bills via email. To switch to electronic billing, please send an email to our electronic billing staff and be sure to include:
- Your name
- Utility account number
- Physical address
- Email address which you wish to use for electronic billing.
Confidentiality & Security
The Township of Moorestown takes its responsibility to ensure the confidentiality and integrity of your data seriously; therefore we have taken great steps to ensure that our website and payment system meets all Peripheral Component Interconnect (PCI) compliance standards and is encrypted using SSL and RSA 2048 bit encryption.
If you have any questions, please contact the Moorestown Tax Collector’s Office at 856-235-0912. Choose option 1, then option 1 for Tax Collections.