How can I contest my case?

You can contact the court at 856-235-0922 to enter a not guilty plea. You can also find information about how to contest your ticket online at

court office.

Show All Answers

1. Can I pay my fine with a credit or debit card?
2. How can I contest my case?
3. What is the cost of my traffic ticket?
4. When are court sessions held?
5. Where is the court office located?
6. Will I get points on my license?