Join the Department of Parks & Recreation
Saturday, September 12th from 1:00 – 4:00 PM
Church Street Recreation Center
• Recreation Youth Soccer Team Meetings and Info Sessions
• Tours and Live Kitchen Demonstrations
• Moorestown Recreation Programs and Activities
• Information about community offerings and representatives from Community Partner
• Live Civilly Community Food Drive & Volunteer sign-up
• The Perfect Game Sports Swap (give or take gently used sports equipment)
• Sean Fischel Connect Run sign-up
Representatives from Community Partners Organizations such as: Friends Enrichment Program, MooreKids, Kennedy’s Cause, Monica Buckley Foundation, SpEAC.
Representatives from organizations like: Moorestown Soccer Club, Moorestown Youth Baseball Assoc. , Moorestown Youth Football Assoc., Moorestown Flag Football Assoc., Moorestown Youth Softball Assoc., Moorestown Youth Street Hockey Assoc., Moorestown Weightlifting Club, Moorestown Youth Cheerleading, Moorestown Youth Basketball Assoc., Moorestown Rowing Club, Moorestown Lacrosse Club, Moorestown Quakes Ice Hockey
REGISTER NOW FOR ONGOING FALL PROGRAMS AND ACTIVITIES
Youth and Teen activities including: Arts & Crafts, Dance, Recreation Soccer, Exposure to Sports, Field Hockey Tennis, Volleyball, Youth fitness programs, 3rd Floor Café, Yoga
Adult and Senior programs including: Badminton, Basketball, Community Band, Soccer 35+, general fitness programs like Boot Camp, Balance Strength and Spirit, Pickelball, Tennis and Yoga.
Special Needs Programs: S.M.A.S.H., TOPS Soccer and Family Support Outings