TOWNSHIP OF MOORESTOWN
PUBLIC AUCTION OF SURPLUS PROPERTY FOR THE YEAR 2015
PURSUANT TO STATUTE 40A:11-36
October 3, 2015
PUBLIC NOTICE is hereby given that, pursuant to N.J.S.A. 40A:11-36, Moorestown Township will hold a public auction on Saturday, October 3, 2015 at 9:00 a.m. at 111 West Second Street, Moorestown, NJ in the Old Library Building, for the sale of items, including, but not limited to:
Description: Office Equipment and Supplies
Computers, Computer Equipment and Accessories
Miscellaneous Electronic Equipment, Copiers, Printers
Miscellaneous Furniture, Doors, Wood and Metal Shelving
Telephones and Telephone Equipment
Books, CDs, DVDs, Craft Materials
Metal and Aluminum Scrap
Main Street Streetscape Holiday Decorations
Miscellaneous Surplus Property
Condition of Sale
1. All items are offered on an AS-IS, WHERE-IS condition, without warranty of guarantee whatsoever.
2. All bidders must be eighteen (18) years of age or older.
3. The successful bidder shall pay for the item(s) at the time of the sale by cash or certified check.
4. The Township Manager or his designee is authorized to award the sale of the item(s) to the successful bidder.
5. The successful bidder shall remove purchased items no later than Monday, October 5, 2015 by 3:30 p.m. If the successful buyer shall fail to remove purchased vehicle by the aforesaid date, the bidder shall forfeit the item and auction price.
6. All said monies collected by such auction shall be deposited with the Treasurer of the Township of Moorestown, pursuant to said statute.
7. ALL SALES WILL BE FINAL.
8. All bidders are seriously urged to PHYSICALLY INSPECT items before bidding.
9. All inquiries should be directed to Patricia Hunt, Township Clerk at 856 235 0912.
10. All items may be examined at the auction site, 111 West Second Street, on Friday, October 2, 2015 from 10 a.m. until 3 p.m. Failure to inspect will not be considered cause for any claim adjustment.
PATRICIA L. HUNT, RMC
Copyright 2014 Moorsetown, NJ. All Rights Reserved.
111 W 2nd Street Moorestown, NJ 08057Unsubscribe