The dog park includes fenced in areas for both large and small dogs, separately for safety. Double access gate areas minimize opportunities for dogs to escape. A picnic pavilion with tables and seating provide shade and picnicking opportunities for visitors. Agility structures create physical challenges, and training for dogs.
There is a drinking fountain, pet waste station, information kiosk and a portable ADA toilet.
No loud music allowed.
We ask all visitors to take their dog toys home at every visit.
Dog Park Rules:
- Use Park at your own risk. Owners are legally responsible for the actions and behavior of their dogs at all times
- All dogs must be licensed, vaccinated and healthy
- All dogs must wear a collar, I.D. and permit tags at all times
- Handlers must be 18 years of age or older
- Leash dogs when entering and exiting
- Fully secure gates as you enter or leave
- Dog waste must be cleaned up by their owners immediately and properly disposed of in receptacles provided
- Prevent dogs from digging. Immediately fill any holes your dog digs
- There is a limit of 20 dogs and 25 handlers inside each fenced area at any one time.
- Human and dog food/treats
- Aggressive dogs
- Dogs in heat
- Uses of animals other than dogs
- Puppies (under 4 months)
- Spike, pinch or prong collars
- Glass containers
- Children under 8
- Children over 8 without adult supervision
- Sick dogs
To report a problem, call the non-emergency police dispatch @ 856-234-8300. Call 911 to report an emergency.