Swede Run Fields Dog Park
Thursday, 6/25/20, Update -- The dog park is now OPEN! We ask that you wear a facial covering and maintain social distancing of at least six feet. Note: We realize that it will be difficult to socially distance when handling dogs near the entrance to the dog park. Please just do your best. Thank you!
Hours: Dawn to Dusk
Address: 735 Westfield Road, Moorestown, NJ 08057
The dog park includes fenced in areas for both large and small dogs, separated for safety. Double access gate areas minimize opportunities for dogs to escape. A picnic pavilion with tables and seating provide shade and picnicking opportunities for visitors. Agility structures create physical challenges, and training for dogs.
There is a drinking fountain, pet waste station, information kiosk and a portable ADA toilet.
No loud music allowed.
We ask all visitors to take their dog toys home at every visit.
Dog Park Rules:
- Use Park at your own risk. Owners are legally responsible for the actions and behavior of their dogs at all times
- All dogs must be licensed, vaccinated and healthy
- All dogs must wear a collar, I.D. and permit tags at all times
- Handlers must be 18 years of age or older
- Leash dogs when entering and exiting
- Fully secure gates as you enter or leave
- Dog waste must be cleaned up by their owners immediately and properly disposed of in receptacles provided
- Prevent dogs from digging. Immediately fill any holes your dog digs
- There is a limit of 20 dogs and 25 handlers inside each fenced area at any one time.
- Human and dog food/treats
- Aggressive dogs
- Dogs in heat
- Uses of animals other than dogs
- Puppies (under 4 months)
- Spike, pinch or prong collars
- Glass containers
- Children under 8
- Children over 8 without adult supervision
- Sick dogs
To report a problem, call the non-emergency police dispatch @ 856-234-8300. Call 911 to report an emergency.