- Children 14 to 16 years old may apply to be counselors in training.
- Click HERE for the CIT Job Description.
- Click HERE for the CIT application. Applications must be submitted by March 6, 2020.
- A completed application does NOT guarantee a position in the program.
- Once an application is received, it will be reviewed, an interview scheduled, and then a decision will be made.
- Interviews will be conducted through April 17, 2020.
- When/if an applicant is offered a position, they may formally register for the program. The cost to register for the CIT program will be $80. CITs will be required to be present for all weeks of their respective camp, with a maximum of five consecutive days off for a vacation.
We welcome individuals and small groups to volunteer to complete short term (2 - 8 hours) projects in support of our township parks. We can provide trash bags, gloves, and safety vests and will haul away trash bags. Projects could include:
- Maintenance of flower beds around park entrance signs and buildings (weeding, planting, mulching).
- Picking up trash around a park.
Coach a Youth Sports Program - Contact Cyndi Roberts at email@example.com
- Coaching a youth sports program is a rewarding way to give back to our community and mentor our youth. We look for adults to coach basketball and soccer.
Baking and Culinary Classes - Contact Cyndi Roberts at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Baking and Culinary Classes are in need of High School students interested in assisting our Chef. You will need to commit to all classes of the specific session and be willing to volunteer one hour before class begins and stay one hour after class ends for clean up. The classes are held in the kitchen on the 3rd Floor of the Church Street Recreation Center.
Art Programs - Contact Sophia Geiger at email@example.com.
- Saturday Art Classes throughout the school year working with Kindergarten through 3rd grade. Pick the time and dates you are available.
- Summer week-long Art Camp is held in August working with children Kindergarten through 4th grade and held on the 3rd floor of the Church Street Recreation Center.