Economic Development Advisory Committee
Meetings are held at 7:00 p.m. in the Starr Center in the Moorestown High School, 350 Bridgeboro Rd., Moorestown NJ 08057. Reference should be made to the Annual Meeting Notice in the "Files & Documents" section below for specific meeting dates.
- Cary Brown, Planning Board Member
- John Culbertson
- Jacob Der Hagopian, Chair
- Eric Goldstein
- Stacey Jordan, Council Member
- Tom Londres
- Mark Morgan, Moorestown Business Association President
- Peter Palko
- Joseph Ventresca, Vice Chair
- Thomas M. Ford, Director Community Development
Our Latest News and Information
1. The Main Street Town Center Shared Parking Study has been completed. A public presentation of this study was done during the Township Council's May 14, 2012 meeting. To view a copy of the final study, please click here. To view a copy of the public presentation, please click here. These can also be viewed in the Files & Documents section below, under the category of Main Street Parking Study.
2. The Township of Moorestown is initiating the process to become a certified municipality in the State of New Jersey's Sustainable Jersey Program. The certification process is designed to bring social, economic, and environmental interests together to help Moorestown sustain their quality of life over the long term. The first meeting is scheduled for Thursday, March 8, 2012. Please click here for details.
Files & Documents
Use the drop-down menu below to access documents related to the Committee.
Listing files in 'Documents'