Parks & Recreation
Recreation Advisory Committee MeetingThe monthly meeting of the RAC is held the first Tuesday of the month, 7:30 PM. The next meeting is scheduled for Tuesday, March 13 in Town Hall.
MissionThe mission of the Moorestown Parks and Recreation department is to serve the needs and interest of Moorestown Township residents by providing constructive and creative leisure opportunities through the continuation and development of facilities and programs that strengthen community life.
To connect further with Parks and Recreation, we invite you to visit and like our Facebook page.
A participant can receive a refund on a program if they notify the office seven (7) days prior to start of program. There is a $10.00 Administrative fee with the refund process.
Refund Policy for Rental of Facilities according to Resolution NO. 46-2016 “All fees are nonrefundable if event is cancelled by applicant and is not rebooked by another party.
The Township of Moorestown, Department of Parks and Recreation will lease banner space yearly to the Moorestown Youth Athletic Clubs and Groups. If an individual or business is interested is purchasing a banner please contact the following groups for further information: Banner Sponsorship Information
1. Moorestown Youth Baseball Federation – Richard Sweeney, firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Moorestown Soccer Club – Keith Omlor, email@example.com
3. Moorestown Lacrosse Club – Chris Oatway, coatway@ION-WORLDWIDE.COM
4. Moorestown Youth Football Association - Drew Drangula,
5. Moorestown Youth Softball Association - Jamie Boren, firstname.lastname@example.org